ProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health*
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillusand Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body’s natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body’s natural immune system response function*
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Special Information: Store in a cool, dry place. Although research varies, our strains seem to work best when taken after a meal.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, and sorbitan monostearate.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. Standard Process apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of their founder, Dr. Royal Lee, their goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Standard Process products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on their certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing, and/or drying for use in their products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates, and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*