5 Things To Look For In A L.M.T.
- Is the therapist licensed and insured?
- Is the facility providing the massages licensed by the state?
- Massages should be overseen by a physician.
- Make sure your comfortable with the massage therapist that your working with.
- Therapists should be current in continuing education credits.
Benefits to Massage Therapy
- Relieve Stress
- Promote Relaxation
- Improve Posture
- Improve Circulation
What Conditions Do Licensed Massage Therapists Help?
- Neck and Back Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel
- Numbness and Tingling